The Cheboygan Kiwanis Club is hosting the 4th annual Puddingstone Festival August 11-13, 2017. It will be held in Washington Park (Chamber of Commerce) on Main Street. Being a puddingstone (PDS) — themed rock/stone event, we would hope that your wares include at least a few PDS’s, but is not a requirement. Exhibitor rules are listed below.
To participate in this event as an exhibitor, please print and return an
Exhibitor Application Form to:
Cheboygan Kiwanis Club
PO Box 324
Cheboygan, MI 49721
- Stall fee must be included with application form. Cost is $60 per 10 ft. stall if paid by June 30, 2017 and $75 for payments sent after that date.
- Set up begins at Noon on Friday, August 11, 2017.
- Exhibitor is responsible for bringing tables, chairs, canopies.
- Exhibitor is responsible for own booth clean-up.
- Neither the Cheboygan Kiwanis, Cheboygan Chamber of Commerce, nor the City of Cheboygan will be held responsible for damage, injury, lost or stolen merchandise or receipts. There will be overnight personnel patrolling the Washington Park (Chamber of Commerce) area for your protection.
- The show will be held rain or shine.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for paying his/her own Michigan Sales Tax.
- Each exhibitor must unload materials/wares from their vehicles. Washington Park (Chamber of Commerce) does not have drive in access to each booth.
- After vehicles have been unloaded, parking is available in the city parking lot located at the harbor/adjacent to BKC Insurance building and in the parking next to the park.
- The show is scheduled to last until 7:00pm due to entertainment to be held at the Park, and we ask that your booth remain open during the entire event.
- In the event an exhibitor has to cancel, there will be no refunds after July 15th.